Backup Camera

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to install the F150 emblem backup Camera? I have been given this but need to get the harnesses or determine how to wire this up.

Thanks

Rick[Broken External Image]::banana:

I saw this online. I think it may help.

[Broken External Image]:

Here's the article

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Ford emblem the same size as the one on a gen 1 S/T? Also does anyone know if it will work with an after market head unit that has a back up camera ability?

The emblem is one of the new giant emblems Ford is using. I believe someone on the F150 forum I'm on interfaced it with an aftermarket monitor, but I don't remember who it was right off-hand.

Man I would love to have that on my ST. If anyone can find one let me know. I will install it and do a project write up on it. It looks fairly simple to do.:smile0006:

I'm interested in this as well... I understand that this is the Ford part # 9L3T-19G490-BG :supercool:. Can someone confirm the cost and a reasonable vendor to purchase this from?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just the camera, lets not forget about the really expensinve inside mirror you will need to see what's back there. Oh yeah about $900.00.

You don't need the inside mirror if you already have an in dash that will accept external audio/video inputs. This would hook rite up to my Pioneer AVIC-Z3 in dash head unit.....:banana:

Latest posts