Back in a Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:D:cool::D happy to be back in a Trac. After totalling my 2007 ST last month, I have really been missing my Trac. Last week I finally found a replacement! A 2008 ST 4x4 Lmt V8, Nav, sync, etc. It's beautiful Silver Vapor with black and tan interior. It is actually nicer than my original. :cool::D[Broken External Image]:

After looking at the crashed Trac photos I hope the "no brakes" on the windshield was a result of the crash and not the cause! :eek:

Thanks for all the compliments. It took some looking around to find a nice one with low miles and 4x4/v8, but it was worth the wait. I picked it up for $24k, <20k miles, everything but sunroof, pedals, and heated windshield. and Steve, the brakes went as a result of the crash, LOL! :rolleyes:

Now, I guess I need to put the tonnue cover and bed extender from the '07 up for sale.

Seamus, welcome to the '08 family. Sorry about your last truck but this one is over the top. Good luck with it. An old Italian tradition is to have somebody give you something red to put in the truck to "keep the evil eye" away. Also, someone else's money thrown in is for luck. Be safe my friend, enjoy the ride! Bob ;)

Latest posts