Back from Hell

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed C

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm not really new, just got back from Iraq. I lurked here whenever I had a chance but didn't post much. The ST is in one piece but It needs some TLC. All the plastic is faded and the passenger door lock is not working. I'll check it out after I spend some time with the wife;). Later.

Ed

Welcome home, Ed. Glad you made it back safe!

Spend some quality time with your family... and then you can start using some of that tax-free money you earned overseas for new mods for the ST!:D

20 minutes??? I can tell you from personal post-deployment homecoming experience that 20 minutes is a veerrrry generous estimate!:lol:

Welcome home, and like the others, Thank You for your service to this country. Hope you do not have to go back.

Try Mothers Back-to-Black for the faded plactic. Use Mequires leather cleaner & conditioner or Lexol leather cleaner & conditioner for the interior.

An experienced military spouse will greet you prepared with "quick-disconnect", easily removable items!:p

Thanks you all. TrainTrac, she is an experienced military spouse! :wub: LOL[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed,

As everyone else said, thanks for your service. But as one who's been in your shoes, I've gotta also say a big thanks to your wife for her "service" as well. And I don't mean that sarcastically, I say it with all sincerity. I couldn't have made it through my 20 years in the Navy and all the underway time without knowing that I had a loving, supportive wife keeping things together on the home front. It appears that you are equally as blessed, and I'm sure she's a vital part of you having a successful military career. We couldn't do it without 'em!

So, thank you too, Mrs. SFCEd, for your service to our country!