Back by popular demand.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Roncarati

Reaction score
Here's the link again. And one more time IF POTTY WORDS OFFEND YOU, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!!!!

I didn't mean to open a can of worms here but come on people, no need to make comments to those of us who do think things like this are funny. This is the year 2009, the people who don't like it or are offended, are no better than anyone else here. If you don't like it, you need not comment!:angry:

Mike - on a side note.....I couldn't help but notice that your e-mail was "sensortech" which for some reason, after all of this, made me laugh out loud....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought it was kinda funny, alot of f-bombs.

They could do a clean version of that and convey the same point.

I rented the Man with Eugene Levy and Samuel L. Jackson,

it was rated Pg-13 and it even had F-words in one scene.

my 12 years old was watching it with us.

I'm sure he hears that in middle school, but

I wish they would not do that for PG-13 movies, it really

was unnecessary in the whole context of the movie.

hahaha - Brilliant.

Bud, I'd have to disagree. Althuogh it would convey the point without the f-bombs, it wouldn't be as funny....they do serve a purpose.

As much as i would like to comment i feel i shouldn't those that know well consider yourself in the know! p/c i suppose and i am not! I will leave it alone as long as fast ed is with me on this one. Todd i feel for ya! I wouldn't want to be in your shoes this is supposed to be a fun hobby for you and now it is turning into work. I don't want to make your "job" any harder than it is, now that this has become more of a chore than it should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
After all that, i already saw the video before :(

Anyways, still pretty funny on the making fun of sony part.

I have been quiet for awhile now about posts like this, but feel the need to say something.

I haven't seen the video, but not because I don't want to, I just don't watch many of the videos posted on here.

After spending 4 years in the Army, I have a mouth that would shrivel most people. It's how I am and most times don't even know I'm saying it. That being said, I have no problem with vulgarity. It's just words to me.

The point I'm getting to is, this site is for everyone to enjoy. If we just got together just to talk about the ST, we'd be just rehashing old problems and having some of you who are taking offence to this post, ripping the people and telling them to use the "Search" area to get their answers. I've seen it dozens of times. Now when someone wants to give someone else a laugh, and they even warn not to watch it if you don't like volgarity, they get ripped on about it and then they start crying "foul" to Todd. Next time take the warning and don't watch the video. Just as on TV. If the show offends you, just change the channel. It's what I do. I'm not one for playing "Practical Jokes" on people and making them look like fools. I tried to watch Borat, and ended up shutting it off 5 minutes into it. Did I complain to the movie company who made the film? No. Some people find that funny. To each their own.

That being said, Todd, do what you need to. You have a great site here and just like any family, you can make some people happy, but you can't make them all happy. Let's just all get along and use our best judgement. I for one think that if they post a link and warn of the volgarity, then don't watch it if that's not your thing. If they start swearing on here when they are posting, then I do agree that isn't cool and shouldn't be tolerated. We're all grown ups here and should be responsible enough to make the decision not to watch something that may offend us.;)

Funny video. Was funny when Howard Stern played the audio of it on his show last week or the week before.

And, to all the haters who get their panties in a twist over off-topic stuff, let me quote Howard Stern through this audio clip (again, NSFW, click if you don't mind listening to profanity)...

At least we are warned about the class of language! My 2 cnts. is "not funny", but that is just me and God.

Ed

I'll have to wait till im at home to watch it.

People need to take a step back and relax...Sure its a family site, but lets be honest, how many 8 year olds are checking out projects on how to clean their dad's IAC or have questions about CAIs ???

st

Latest posts