AVS Headlight Covers 337442

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garry Moss

Reaction score
I saw a posting on these awhile back, I bought these for my 2004 but never put them on. They Re still in the box, I never installed them. I think I paid about $70 for them. I would like to get close to that us shipping cost to you, but I also would like for a member to get a deal. If ur intrested make me an offer :0)

:banana:

Those are stock taillights that I had a body shop apply a translucent smoke paint to them and a clear coat on top. I had them do the 3rd brake light as well so it all blends in great. They are not legal, but I do have a LED bar on the tailgate so I think that may be the only thing that has saved me a ticket :O)

Ok cool...how did u hook up the LED bar and did u have to cut it or anything? I read some people have to wire them in, but it would be cool if I just had a plug and go ability

I found my avs covers on eBay for 50 shipped. Was probably a rare deal. They can be bought from amazon for 79.50 shipped.

I started a thread on this because idk why lol but does it hook into the lights plug for pulling a trailer and stuff...what if you have to pull things cuz I also tow a boat and snowmobiles

Latest posts