AVIC-X920BT Just installed!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Whitman

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to post pics of the new Nav Head Unit I installed this weekend.

Pioneer AVIC-X920BT.

[Broken External Image]:

Freaking love this system... Had to have the Trac Splash Screen also...

Keep on Trac'n!

Cheers

Whit

Looks Great Chris :banana:

Did you use a double din install kit ? Itlooks like it fit in there nicely, I suspect that bumpy trim plate is from an install kit. I put a DDin JVC in my 2003, but it just doesnt look perfect like yours does. What did you use to hold up the back end ? I ended up using some good old duct tape. Yuch !:cry: :fire:

Dave Up North :sad:

Nope no install kit... Basically its screwed to the front trim piece by a bracket I made that is also screwed to the side mount holes of the unit.

The black pieces are cut down PVC Trim and fit into the sides to make it look clean.

Unit is in solid and isn't going anywhere.

Hope that helps.

Whit

Looks nice, good job. I have a D3 and love it. The only thing wrong is the very small clock display. Have they improved that or made it adjustable in size?

Clock is up in the right corner... Not sure what it was like in the D3 but its a big improvement over the D1 as it wasn't always displayed... and I hated that... With the X920BT its always displayed so I am happy now...

So far I really enjoy the unit.... Nav unit has been great..... and the XM Sat Radio is great and the IPOD Interface is AMAZING!

Cheers

Whit

Latest posts