ATV and an 01' sport trac.....

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan betts

Reaction score
does anyone carry a full size atv in the back of their trac? i seen a post of someone that had one in the back of their trac but i cant find it. i am looking at getting the honda fourtrax rancher 4x4. if anyone has some pics that would be great!

my Suzuki Z400 fits with the tailgate down ofcoarse. Make sure the tailgate cables are in good shape, you don't want corroded or frayed cables supporting that weight.

Tony B... when you say it didnt like it what do you mean exactly. most of the time it would be trailered. but its my friends trailer and i would prefer to be able to just load it up in the back of mine cause i dont have room for a trailer at my house.

I've seen someone locally with one in their bed with the tailgate up. They have some sort of rack that holds the front wheels up around the top of the cab so it fits in.

I put an 06 Suzuki Eiger 400 in my 01 Trac every weekend. I am using an old ATV tire to put up against the front of the bed for cushion between it and the ATV. It just barely fits with the tires on the edge of the tailgate. I am building a sub floor out of 3/4" plywood to help releive some of the stress on the tailgate.

Latest posts