ATTN DIVEDEEP

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want just the tires or just the wheels, the prices are posted in swap and sell. If you want both....the set...$730 shipped via FedEx. You are in Alabama too!! How far are you from Mobile? We might be able to save on shipping. If you would like, meet me halfway say in....Gulfport, MS and we can do it for $650. Let me know what you think and also where you are located in relation to Baton Rouge, LA/Mobile, AL. Thanks! -Gary

Well i live at ft rucker al. i have a buddy that is always going over your way so either i could do that. i will check the map and see about where halfway is. i dont think that it would be mobile though. if you could how does $600 sound. also do you still have the spacers cuz that is what i am haveing to save money for.

Where is your bud located in LA? Can he meet in Baton Rouge or Hammond or somewhere close to these cities? I don't have spacers anymore. I do have one set, but they are on my ST now. Go to eBay or even post here that you are looking for some spacers. May I suggest to go with 1" on the front and 1.25" on the rear. All ST's are originally about a half to an inch wider on the front end than the rear end. Putting 1" on front and 1.25" on the rear will bring it close to dead on even. Or....you could go with 1.5" on the rear with 1" or 1.25" up front if you want the wide stance. Let me know whats up. The lugs will also be included with the wheels. Thanks, Gary

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts