attn: Black Trac owners, u gotta try this!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I won some great stuff at the meet in a raffle. California Custom makes a wax called "M-Ron Glass"...you can put it on in direct sunlight, and in extreme temperatures...wax the whole Trac and leave it sit as long as you like. At your leisure it rubs off with a soft cloth. NO streaks, NO swirls, NO dusty residue, NO buffing, and the deepest shine I've ever seen. The bottle says flawless on black, and for once, the bottle doesn't lie. This stuff saved me 4 hours of work at least and the results were better than anything else, I mean PERFECTION! It was so easy I couldn't believe it. I will never use anything else again. :cool:

Only Zaino for me... :) [runs...]

Bart,

What would be good is to test its durability. Keep an eye on how long it lasts - I am curious as to its abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like ICE. i did a friends saturn the other day,as a test on black:blink:(and no she did not know) i washed it ran the claybar over it and WOW was it bad i was checking to see if the clay bar was going to scratch it and no it did not and iced it when she got back with my wife see almost died on how well it looked and yesterday it rained and see did not no what was going on with the water just beeded off:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bart-

I am so glad that you tried the M-Ron. I donated it along with the LVC. Our long time friend developed this product. It is very well recieved in the trucking industry with the show trucks. We give this product to our customers. It is one of the few products safe to use on fresh clear coat. His dad demonstrates at shows by using a feather duster to remove the wax.

If anyone is interested Roger has a great web site CALIFORNIACUSTOM.COM

Bart send him a picture he usually posts them on his site. Tell him Mel and Jim gave you the M-RON

I'm looking foward to trying it this weekend. Also got the LVC which I will be using on my tonneau. and Wenol for my rims, I'm one of the people who won the whole gift basket :). That 303 Aerospace protectant made my rear step pads look brand new.

Jeff-

Just to let you know the LVC is best for the rubber trim around the windwos and interior it is not great for the tonneau. The tonneau is powder coated so the LVC is not really the right product to use. LVC will make the leather and vinyl shine but not slick like some products.

Mel

M-RON cleans and the M-RON deep clean reconditions the paint. Basically if your finish has a dull finish use the deep clean. I think it will also take care of swirl marks.

Mel

Latest posts