ATTENTION CAYMEN

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryandPam Wallace

Reaction score
Hello Tom,

I have a question regarding the ADCO Front Sway bar... re: New Rear Sway bar Rocks!!!! by Caymen,4/27/2006 12:41 ET

Jegs part number "020-737"

Price: $164.99

You say it makes a tremendous difference when used in conjunction with the EE rear sway bar. Is the ADCO sway bar a simple bolt on part like the EE sway bar or is there modifications that must be applied to install it.

I will be installing the EE sway bar this weekend and thought I would touch base with you on the front sway for a future mod. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Terry

You say it makes a tremendous difference when used in conjunction with the EE rear sway bar. Is the ADCO sway bar a simple bolt on part like the EE sway bar or is there modifications that must be applied to install it.

It is a direct bolt on and uses all the stock mounting points. The front brackets that bolt to the frame are tight on the ADDCO bar because of the size. Besides that, it is simple to install.

Tom

Make sure that's the part number for the front. All I've been able to find were rear bars. I've definately wanted to get one for a while myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts