Are or were there WMD's?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Alcaro

Reaction score
A WND Exclusive: Iraq's WMD's Went To Syria

A former American overseer of Iraqi prisons says several dozen inmates who were members of Saddam Hussein's military and intelligence forces boasted of helping transport weapons of mass destruction to Syria and Lebanon in the three months prior to Operation Iraqi Freedom. Don Bordenkircher - who served two years as national director of prison and jail operations in Iraq- told World Net Daily that about 40 prisoners he spoke with "boasted of being involved in the transport of WMD warheads to Syria.

A smaller number of prisoners, he said, claimed "they knew the locations of the missile hulls buried in Iraq."

Some of the inmates, Bordenkircher said, "wanted to trade their information for a release from prison and were amenable to showing the locations."

The prisoners were members of the Iraqi military or civilians assigned to the Iraqi military, often stationed at munitions facilities, according to Bordenkircher. He said he was told the WMDs were shipped by truck into Syria, and some ended up in Lebanon's Bekaa Valley (which is just north of the Israeli border).

I can't get the link in here......

To read the full story, click here: Iraq's WMD Moved to Syria <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0011w8yfk7vyEXFkFk2KH945pgOlQQpA1LZg-hpM9CA2eQ5oWn9sk-yIDUev6ugDs7ePvXVK6uZuqFQMbap6k-VHpg4a_MPbVHXx48wIua3jfiWeDt5xLT8rk7iBLMR9vMkH83vfPM7lZ9e1j1qrr5aEwouEtGXzq_R>

<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0011w8yfk7vyEXFkFk2KH945pgOlQQpA1LZg-hpM9CA2eQ5oWn9sk-yIDUev6ugDs7ePvXVK6uZuqFQMbap6k-VHpg4a_MPbVHXx48wIua3jfiWeDt5xLT8rk7iBLMR9vMkH83vfPM7lZ9e1j1qrr5aEwouEtGXzq_R>

Last edited by a moderator:
Plymbob,

That's an interesting question. It's our generation's "Who Really Shot JFK?", and like that 45 year old question knowing the answer won't likely change a thing that has happened since it was first asked.

TJR

I had spent substantial time all over the area(s) in question.

I am going with yes, there were weapons of mass destruction there. I have seen the mobile types on trucks he had as well as many satellite pics that confirmed it.

That said,,,, there was SOOOO much public warning of our intention to attack, they were simply moved and or buried.

Wake up people. We know he had them. He used them on the Kurds and Iran. He had plenty time knowing we were coming. You non believers need to get your head out of the sand.

I have a brother inlaw that retired from AF inteligence. He said they were there and he is not a man to lie.....

Because, "he tried to kill my daddy" wouldn't have been an acceptable excuse to the American people to authrorize our occupation a country, the administration, at the least, over inflated the idea of the existance of WMD's.

I urge you to click the link below and pay real close attention to the last 20 seconds. That was in 1994 and was the most logical thing that Cheney ever stated. Too bad something changed his mind and we find ourselves in exactly what he described...a quagmire.

OK, so they were there, we went over there to look for them and didn't find any, but now they are in Syria???? Why are we still in Iraq after getting Saddam and not attacking Syria if that is really where they are now??

Wasn't that the whole mission told to us.....Attack Iraq, get Saddam and his WMD's? Why are we still hanging out in Iraq.

We have all this 'hardware' over there, we may as well put it to good use and go attack Iran and Syria. :rolleyes:

No.

The United States were in Iraq in the early 90's during George Bush Srs. administration.

Dont think for a second that we did not leave behind the state of the art surveilence when the first gulf war ended. The Bush administration (W) were going to invade Iraq regardless of the circumstances. This stuff was set up LONG ago. The WMD thing just made the case for thier agenda. Saddam was no saint mind you...but the nuclear potential?? NOPE! We were going to Iraq, HELL or HIGH WATER!!

The day before the "shock and awe" campaign, Dan Rather had a microphone to Saddams mouth for an exclusive interview, mainly to ask him if he were ready to deal with the impending military action for non-compliance with weapons inspectors. Boy the radical right hated that Rather got that one. They ended up ruining Rathers career a few years later anyway.

The U.S. Govt. knew where Saddam was every second of the way INCLUDING the supposed "spider hole" capture. The endless speculation of the WMD thing makes me sick. Anyone with a 3rd grade education can see what happened. Only ones with an agenda, promulgate the lie of WMD's and the (false) link to Al Queda.

Wake up people! The Iraq war was the biggest money laundering/war profiteering scheme of all time. We have 30 military bases in there now. Shut down 30 of em here!! Remember? The Neo Con (fake conservatives) have created thier own market. Why do you think they have such a hard-on to drill for oil?? They have every major refinery undergoing major upgrades as we speak. If the U.S. were to drill for oil off the coast to boost the free falling economy, the whole (shceme) operation would not get the oil flowing for a year or two. The only way to boost the economy, and lower gas prices now is to use the reserves we hold for "emergency" use. HMMMMMM like NOW for instance!

How come we hear NOTHING about Afghanistan?? The (corporate) media was supposed to be "imbedded" with the U. S. and coalition (of the few) forces, every step of the way showing "unprescedented" coverage. Didnt happen did it?? Another forgotten fact that has been kept from you by the ultimate lying pieces of dung, the Bu sh Administration.

Wake up people. PLEASE!

Since this was a political-topic thread, I knew that Frank would eventually chime in. I know it's pointless to ask this, but can you back up your assertions with documented facts, Frank?

TJR, I say wake up. I dont care what you think. As I said between the two invasions my brother-inlaw told me some things and vowed me to silence. I dont lie and I dont make these things up.

Why don't you naysayers just read the article which is based on interviews with Saddam's own people............

Don't you remember that he had his Fighter pilots fly their aircraft into Iran two weeks before we hit him, just so we wouldn't get them?

What else was removed "and/or" hidden like his sons buried luxury cars that were just found three weeks ago...............??

Fast Eddie, nothing against you, I just keep hearing everyone all over the place yelling at me, and others to "WAKE UP!".

So much so it is tiring.

More often then not, they don't so much mean to say "WAKE UP", as they mean to say:

"Hey, listen, I have a different point of view that you don't seem to understand. Let me rationally discuss it with you intelligently."

Of course, that's not what they say. I guess that's just what I would hope they would say. Instead, they yell: "WAKE UP", and most of the people that are within earshot (or cpu-shot) tend to "tune them out" when they hear that.

BTW...You weren't the last person who said: "WAKE UP", and therefore not the direct reason for me responding.

TJR

Plymbob asked:
Why don't you naysayers just read the article which is based on interviews with Saddam's own people

I won't read the article.

Not because I am a naysayer, but because as I said before, at this point in time it makes absolutely no difference whether there were, or were not WMDs.

None whatsoever.

There is an old saying about closing the barn door after the horse gets out.

TJR

We went to that area to get the person that planned and sponsored 9-11. Then, while were were there ................

Oh no, Iraq has WMD's and are a threat to the US. Of course they used WMD's on the Kerds in northern Iraq, a few hundred miles away.

They were a threat to the US because they had WMD's. HOW ? During the first Iraq war they used their long range weapons (Scuds) against us and Isreal. We thought they might be coming and they had no idea where they were going.

HOW was that a threat to the US ???????????

The 9-11 culprits are still at loose. The US did good in the search and stopping what they thought was going on to stop another 9-11 but went to Iraq instead. Al-Quida (sp) loved this move.

Look where we are at now because of the WMD's that were a threat to the US.

Terry

A family friend who's in the Army told me they found Yellow Cake and Mustard gas, however, most were small samples or RPG's. Also found mobile chem labs with nothing but plenty of info on weapons making. But never makes the news.

FYI Clinton and Bush both claimed Iraq had WMD's.