Anywhere to find parts for an 04 Bed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Butler

Reaction score
Was coming around a curve on a back road and ended up doing a 540 into a guard rail. The only damage is to the rear bumper and side of the bed of the truck thank goodness. I'm just wondering if there is a parts store which would have the rear driver's side bed (cant think of the term). Would prefer oxford white but if not then it's better than nothing. Was a wild ride since it was my first crash. Still shaken up since it happened about a half hour ago, but life goes on. Thanks everyone for your help.

Dan

Since you work at the Ford store I'd go visit the body shop boys. They often squirrel away good body parts.:supercool: I've bought a lot of good used parts from dealership body shop guys.

Feezle's, 87 miles from you. They'll go for around $300 but you may can get some $$$ knocked off the cladding you want if you buy it all at the same place. Working for the dealership you can probably buy a new one for a bit under $300.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a salvage yard down here in sevierville Tn with a white bed. i loooked at it and its in pretty good condtion. doesnt include the bumpers though

its connors motor company. 865-453-1617.

i know this guy named Romeo that basically runs that place and i could get a sweet deal on it if i personally go there. how much are you willing to pay.

I'll pay up to 300. Went through the parts inventory at work and I could buy a rear quarter panel for i think 250, but it's not painted. Insurance company is looking into it too and telling me to go to Bonnel's collision. The only thing I'm concerned about if I were to buy the panel is the cost of shipping (if it's possible) because I'm up in PA. The US should be one huge @ss state.

im sorry to hear that. i could go tomorrow to look at that bed again and talk to romeo to give it to me for a great price. i could buy it, and we could work somehting out for a small price

Thanks Arturo, but my insurance company has to inspect it and then its off to the body shop. Thanks for your help though. If I didnt get the insurance company involved I definitely would have worked something out with you. :haveabeer:

I replaced my bed side quarter panel on my ST. Insurance paid me the money so I ordered the panel from a ford dealer paid no shipping, and had a shop paint it for me. Then I installed it myself in about an hour and saved a bunch of cash. I also damaged my bumper cover in the accident but was able to sand the scuff marks out and just repainted it black with the bumper spray paint.

Latest posts