Anyone use MagLite Warranty service?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Kolb

Reaction score
I have a 6 D-Cell maglite that I've had for about 12 years now. The other day it quit working. I've replaced the batteries and the lamp but still no dice. I'm thinking it's the switch assembly but I'm not certain. I'm going to be driving right by a warranty center this weekend and was thinking about dropping it off. Anyone have any luck with using their warranties?

You know, I've had 6 of them in my lifetime, never had to use the warranty. Still have them all working, except for one of them which is lost at my parent's place, but I'm sure it still works.

I don't see why they wouldn't warranty it. Since you are going by there, stop and see what they say.

I called, and they'll replace the switch for free. I could stop by but I might just give in and mail it instead, it's out of my way usually...by about two hours.

Rich,

They are fast and professional. I have turnned in 2 over the many yras of having Mag's.

1 was because I had to use it as a batton while on duty. The other was a switch.

No questions asked.

Latest posts