Anyone sell their STA and regret it later?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon Jones

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has sold their Sport Trac and later regretted it? I have the new car bug and Im starting to want something different however I am concerned that if I regret selling my 2010 Adrenalin that it won't be an easy find to get another one. It took a long time to find this one.

You've answered your own question. For many people (count me in) cars are largely emotional; even though you may have a decent car (or two...or more) the eyes are always wandering ain't they? A few years ago I sold this 97 M3 sedan that was in great shape; this car is similar to the STA in that the E36 chassis M3 sedan was made for only two years. As soon as I put it up my ad I had a buyer who overnighted a deposit, and two weeks later he and his daughter fly in and drive it off to California. Most days I tell myself "shoulda kept that one." As far as the STA goes, I get comments almost daily about my 2008 - it's sharp looking, unique and there just aren't that many of them around. Assuming your 2010 is in decent shape it'll sell immediately - offer it on this forum first and you'll see. Search AutoTrader nationwide for one and you'll probably not find very many on the market. In the end though it's just a hunk of metal with a motor...right? Right?[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a buddy who had a 97 M3 sedan. He made me pucker tight taking a deadly S-curve on the highway. I know the speed limit is 40MPH, but he easily did it a little over 100. That car was awesome!

Love my 2007 but it is time she goes. I need to rent from uHall car trailers can't . Sucks that the dealer made no mention of this. Looking at Ford F150 xtr 4x4 . I prefer the lines of the ST>

I have very few regrets in my life, and I only regret selling one vehicle. That was my 1965 Pontiac GTO. Crappy brakes, poor handling, and sucking gas like a pig, but it was a great ride and now is a highly prized possession by many muscle car collectors. Modern upgrades to the brakes and suspension can make it a great road car. With modern engine technology it could easily get about 24 MPG and have even better performance.

I was never a Pick-up truck fan, but always said that the Sport Trac was the only pick-up truck I would ever consider owning....and I had two of them. After 8 years of owning Sport Tracs, they no longer fit my life style and I moved on to a Luxury/Sport Sedan, and a smaller SUV for when I need more cargo capacity.

...Rich

I didn't have an Adrenalin, but I have no regrets selling my ST for my Super Crew F-150. Gas mileage isn't that far off what I was getting in the ST, but I have way more room for my family and it tows a lot better. Only thing I missed was the ST was the first vehcile I owned with less than 100K on it when I bought it.

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts