Anyone seen United 93?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Schindler

1st Gen Owner
V6 Engine
Reaction score
Anyone seen it? Thoughts? Comments?

I wanted to see it over the weekend, but didn't have time. I want to see it really bad, but I won't be able to do it until next weekend.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it on satelitte lastnite dont know if it is the same

as the one in theatures now but it was good and it will

tear at your emotions.I found myself with a bit of water

in the eye a few times and then i was yelling at the tv

the next scene.It is not for all.

Hmmm.... United 93 = Bush's Fault? What a way to hijack a thread.

War on Poverty... LBJ's vision has been a failure

Vietnam 1964-68... LBJ escollates force, and fails to win

WTC 1993... Clinton did nothing

Iran 1979.... Carter did nothing

Kosovo 1994... Black Hawk Down, Clinton pulled out (poll numbers were bad)

Barracks Bombings, Saudi Arabia... Clinton lobbed missles into empty tents

Iraq 1998... Clinton lobbed missles into an aspirin factory to take heat off Monica Lewenski

Panama 1991... H W Bush captures Noreaga

Iran 1980.... Reagan freed the hostages

Kuwait 1990... H W Bush cleared Saddam from Kuwait

Afganistan 2002... W Bush cleared the Taliban from power, freed millions

Iraq 2002-3... W Bush freen more millions, removed a tyrannical dictator from power, the war is being won

I see a pattern of failure and success.

So, preytell, what does Bush need to be impeached over? The economy? Sorry, it's better now than the average of Clinton's presidency. Wiretaps? Gee, incomming calls to the US have no expectation of privacy. Infact, expectation of privacy is not in the Constitution ANYWHERE. Please. WMD's? Keep on looking, maybe in Syria, Iran or any other Iraqi-Friendly county. 9/11? The planning for that had been going on for as much as 4 years. Bush was in the WH for less than 9 months.

Sorry but he hasn't lied in front of a Grand Jury or on National Television to the entire world. That is what Clinton was impeached for, not for sex.

Impeachment is for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Neither of which President Bush has been a) accused of, b) Tried of, c) Convicted of. Innocent until proven guilty.

You're fighting a loosing battle on that one buddy.

Who would you have rather had, Gore? hahahhaahaha. "Let's talk with the Terrorists, see why they hate us so bad." Kerry? "Can I have a purple heart for every soldier injured?" Kennedy? Durbin? H Clinton? "CUT AND RUN! CUT AND RUN!"

At least Bush has the ballz to go in and confront a group of people who don't "want to talk" but want to kill, us, Isreal, any non-islam, any non-radical islam.

Appearantly you forget that there have been more innocent civilians killed in the US during this war than US soldiers killed in Iraq.

Iraq had a hand in 9/11.

Iraq had a hand in many of the Isreali homicide bombings

Iraq HAD WMD's (and used them on their own people)

Iraq was involved in Ethnic Cleansing

Iraq ignored 14 UN resolutions

Iraq ignored the provisions of the Cease-Fire of 1990

--------------------------

As for United 93.... I saw the one on A&E the other night. Excellent. I hope that the big screen movie refires people up to fight the terrorists. It's been nearly 5 years and I believe that most people have forgotten the pictures of the towers falling, the hole in the Pentagon and the crater that was Flight 93.

Excellent R Shek.

United 93. Haven't seen it, don't plan to. I don't need a reminder because I haven't forgotten.

R Shek - Spoken like a true Republican...

NOTE: IMO, bipartisan politics is what will bring down the democracy. Far be it for the US to treat ANYTHING different than a "us versus them" mentality.

BTW, R Shek, if Bush is doing so great, why is his popular vote at 32%. Welcome to the minority.;)

I saw the A&E version several weeks ago. I also saw the actors, and a few family members of the victims that were portrayed in the movie on Larry King a few nights ago. Much of the dialog is as accurate as possible.

Very interesting to say the least, how they kept the passenger actors and the terrorist actors totally separated during filming for emotional realism. Rehearsals were separate. Even during lunch breaks etc they (the passenger/terrorist actors) went separate ways.

I won't go see the movie, for I too haven't forgotten and I know what happened.

And for the crybaby fair weather libs that incessantly try to bait members here with your diatribe, why not save your dribble for your own kind at some kerry lovefest:wub: site somewhere?

No sense in polarizing this site any further is there?:eek:

I agree, you should be able to voice your opinion on this forum without being labeled a Republican, non-veteran, union, immigrant hating, non-technical, atheist, Sport-Trac driving redneck. (BTW, I'm not describing anyone, it's just an example.:rolleyes:)

U93 was awesome. It's amazing how much Americans have forgotten and turned their backs on their own soldiers. :angry:

I fit two of those, am I a redneck?? Or do you have to be all of 'em?? :lol:

I will watch one day - but not now. Same with Black Hawk Down. My wife bought it when first released and I just watched a couple months back.

grump

bush has bushed wacked a lot of folks and the only reason he has not been impeached is because he has his rich oil buddies keeping him safe, as a true blue american I am ashamed over everything that has surfaced on this guys watch, and don;t think the vp is an angel either, thank you mr president for those low low gas prices, thank you mr president for homeland security, thank you mr president for making me feel safe as a us citizen to travel to foreign countries to learn about other cultures, thank you mr president for allowing out sourcung of american jobs, thank you:angry:

[Broken External Image]:

I see 300 replies, mudslinging, name calling and never ending arguments about this administration...

Not that I like it either.

Fer,

I forgot my flame suit, so I had to add that I wasn't labeling anyone in particular.;)

Problem is, I don't like Kerry either, so I don't know what my label is...

Hey "b", what president should we blame for this completely incoherent ranting?....

....." bush has bushed wacked a lot of folks and the only reason he has not been impeached is because he has his rich oil buddies keeping him safe, as a true blue american I am ashamed over everything that has surfaced on this guys watch, and don;t think the vp is an angel either, thank you mr president for those low low gas prices, thank you mr president for homeland security, thank you mr president for making me feel safe as a us citizen to travel to foreign countries to learn about other cultures, thank you mr president for allowing out sourcung of american jobs, thank you"

Latest posts