Anyone running General Grabber AT-2's?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becker69 CO

Reaction score
I wondered if anyone is running these. I currently have Pro Comp AT's that I've been stoked with, but I have a neighbor with a full service shop and he's offered to help give me a deal on (whatever) tires. First off, I actually wheel my ST quite a bit and I was dead set on another set of Pro Comp's, but I don't know he can get them. So I want to hook him up with business, and I appreciate his offer. I WILL not buy Michelins or BFG's, I am a tire snob (sorry) so I'm real specific on what I want and these are a huge front runner... next may be Yoko Geolandar AT-2's or maybe Revos (although I can't afford the LT ones; although I've wheeled with guys that run them and I know they're awesome). Anyways, I need any Grabber owners to pipe up and help me out if possible. I was thinking 265 75 16's on stock wheels, but I'd love to run 285's if I can fit them with a TT and shackles. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I run Grabber AT2's. They are awesome tires, and priced very competitively. I go off road as well, and I have never gotten stuck running these tires.

[Broken External Image]:

I have 265 70/16's on mine with stock wheels and suspension. Couldn't be happier with them, they have stayed relatively quiet on road and are great with traction off road.

for the price they are hard to beat.

I just put a set on, look at my gallery. I just went mudding with them and they saved me from getting pulled out by someone else. I love them.

I was seriously considering a set of AT2s when I replaced my OEM tires, but couldn't find anyone who stocked them in the area. All the reviews on TireRack were great, and the price at the time was awesome.

Instead, I found a Buy 3 Get One Free deal on Revos and I'm very happy with them.

Thanks for the pics Sean and BigD... I think I'm sold on them. I think they'll be comparable to the Pro Comps I'm currently running. :)

Latest posts