anyone know where i can get this decal?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is with the whole "Fat Chicks" thing with ricers and poseurs?

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I see them on the Ricers too. I am not saying a Ricer has to be a Honda. I have seen a Focus and a Cobalt with a coffee can tailpipe, Bumble bee exhaust, cut springs, and stickers that you know they do not make parts for it, all over it.

Tom

Rodger,

I agree with you. That is why I am asking the question I did.

If you don't think "fat chicks" are attractive, don't date them. Don't make fun of them. Don't insult them.

They are human beings that have feelings and can have their feelings hurt.

Tom

Ok anyone that is human is fat...you consume it everyday so you are fat to. You just may not look it but everyone has it... So are you saying your not aloud in it to...its stupid to put that...me personally being a girl would do something to a guys truck if they had that sticker. Ok so what if they are fat who gives a dam. You don't judge a book by its cover. You are just plain out stupid to get that.

Wow, people getting upset about a sticker.

I think people tend to forget they don't have the right not to be offended. As long as it's not obscene (I think in most states) they're not breaking any laws.

Is it funny? I think so. In good taste? Maybe not. That's the beauty of this country (for a little while longer anyways) your sense of humor doesn't have to be the same as mine or anybody else's.

yea...you right jeff.....what would it matter anyway all i'm (the sticker) is saying is lift it fat CHICKS can't jump....i'm not calling anyone fat the only way someone could get offended by that is if they thought they were fat.

I guess you could say amendment rights...but to display anything offensive in a personal way, dont make right..:rolleyes: