Anyone here????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Housman

Reaction score
Tonight while driving through the City of Easton, PA there were 4 Tracs including mine on 1 block. At about 745pm one Trac went around the circle and up North Third St towards Rt 22, another went up Northhampton St and the other was parked right in front of the Crayola Factory. The 2 I saw driving were silver and the one parked was black. So are any of them members here???

I was not one of the ST you seen but I go through Pburg and Easton alot. I am located in Bangor. Anyone else from the area??????????

Unless you have superman type vision and saw me leaving the ice hockey rink to go to work in Malvern, PA (Just south of King of Prussia)...then it wasn't me. I live near Limerick so I'm just over an hour away from Easton.

I saw 2 more today. about 4-430 on 78 east there was a black trac in front of me with a rear bumper guard, tailight guards and a full brush guard. the plates were personalized and they crossed the border into jersey. anyone here? later that night i was at lowes of rt 33 and parked right next to a silver one.