Anyone have a wiring schematic 01 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Ford electrical manual, let me know what you need to see. Or if you want you can send me a deposit and I will ship my manual to you.

Chad

I need the wiring from the drivers door lock actuator, to switch, to ?. I have a red/orange wire and a pink/black wire to the actuator, however , they must change colors at some point, because they are not at switch. I have no power on the red/orange wire. Thanks. victor

Chad,

would you be able to post a pic of the wiring diagram for the 01 ST? I'm also in need of it. I wiring up my new lights...

I dont have the manual here at work so I will look tonight and see what I can do.

Joycie-What wiring diagram do you need?

Chad

Here you go. I can also email it to you.

Looks like it goes from Light Blue to Pink/Orange to actuator, and Red to Pink/Black to actuator

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it is still there.. but EBAY had one for $.99 with $5.99 Shipping

I will look when I get home. and post a link.

Cant do it from work.

The part number for this book is FCS-12965-02

Here is a phone number that is in the book to call and order more of them. They are made for each year vehicle.

1-800-782-4356

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120238148884&rd=1

Here is the link to the ended Item..

It might get relisted. or you can contact the seller and see if they want to sell..

Latest posts