Anyone else get a letter from Ford, $1K off ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Stewart

Reaction score
Rec'd this letter today from Ford saying I receive an extra $1000 off a 2007 ST in addition to all the other rebates ... has any other ST owner rec'd this? I'm also wondering if anyone that may have one of the other plans (like X plan) knows if this is cheaper than X or the other plans.

I still think it is worded to make it seem like you get an etra 1000 off, however if you read the asteriks, it says Not all buyers qualify for ford credit financing, which leads me to believe that you would have to use the ford credit to get the 1000 off, which in my area is one 500 off currently. It also says that the A, X, Z and D plans are not eligable for the rebate money offered with the coupon.... Look a few posts below this one an there was something about X-plan explaining it. A couple of days ago I posted something about X-plan and got several responses. It depends on who you talk to as to which is better, X or no X. Some say X is the best, others insist they can do better without the plan.

LOL, didn't see that post. Well, I know I qualify for the financing so that's not an issue. Plus, depending on the dealer you go to the rebate is either $500 or $1K not counting the dealer discounts. Also, I get my $500 military discount. I posted earlier about thinking of trading to an F-150 ... may have to give the ST another look :)

Ken

Last week when I purchased my 2007 Sport Trac the dealer ran my VIN number to see what programs It qualitfied for.Their were 11 different bonus programs OTHER than the $1000 rebate and Ford credits $500. The highest program that I saw was up to $4000 . I did not read the details but some were mailed letters ,college,military, and AQHA Have your local dealer run a VIN on any 2007 to find out for yourshelf.

The x-plan via a good friend saved me about $1850 off of MSRP, or the sticker price. He had to show me the 'dealer' invoice, which listed the 'x-plan' price clearly at the bottom of the invoice. We dealt from there and I financed through Ford at 1.9% for 4. Got a good deal after money down and all. They would only give me the $500 rebate, due to the fact the I fananced through Ford, but I still feel like I got a good deal. Limited, Dk Stone, V8, all options except sunroof, nav, leather, $28000 out the door,,,,,,,,,,,,give me your thoughts, folks,,,,,,,,,,,,MAS

Latest posts