Anyone else almost finished with their Christmas gift shopping?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to buy a couple for the gift exchange at work... I'll likely forget that I even bought them though when the time comes....

Totally done, we gave up on the Christmas gift idea years ago!

We replaced it with the idea that each of us "kids" would host a family adventure sometime throughout the year. Back in March my wife & I took everyone to the <a href='http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Wwp-07.jpg'>World Water Park</a> as our christmas gift, a couple months after that, my brother hosted a campount and next weekend my sister & her hubby are hosting a canoe trip for the entire family.

Loads more fun than christmas shopping :D

I still have an unmailed Christmas card I wrote for my grandmother five years ago...she died a year after I wrote it. I did call and wish her a Merry Christmas that year though. Sometimes we just get too preoccupied with the unimportant things.

I was going to buy every member on this site a x-mas present. What does everyone want? Of course there is no limit! ;)

Latest posts