Anybody need a set of these?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Chio

Reaction score
The set came off my '02 Trac. The rims have minor blemishes, nothing noticeable. Tires are 255/70/16. No cracks or dry rot.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I am posting these here first before I throw them on Craigslist. This website hasdone enough for me. This is the least I can do to offer something back. Would like to deal with someone near L.A. (Lower Alabama). Thanks for looking.

Man, those are clean !! Wish mine still looked lke that, years of the tire guys putting the wheel weights on screwed up the clearcoat around the outer lips. Good luck with the sale, I know you won't have any trouble selling 'em. :supercool::haveabeer:

Yes. I am at Mother Rucker. I will sell them to a MYST member for $250. I think that is reasonable for the condition that they are in. Otherwise, they'll be going on CL. Thanks Jerry.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think shipping would be to say, oh, I dont know, Illinois?

If I had any reason to be in LoAl I would be all over these.

Hi..I'm interested in the set of tires..not so much the wheels, but can manage taking them as a set. I can pick them up as well. A little confused on the price...one listing says $250 and another says $450. What price are you asking?

Latest posts