Anybody have a gun they want to sell?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck. I'm on 2 waiting lists trying to get a .308 for concealed carry. I can't figure why everyone's buying so many guns. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
.380 maybe? .308 would be "trench-coat only" for CCW

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

have any of you guys tried gunbroker.com?

i bought 2 in the last 2 months, exactly what i wanted

and at fantastic prices.

you just need a local FFL for your transfers

.380 maybe? .308 would be "trench-coat only" for CCW

No, i meant 308. It is a great deer caliber. They make just about any rifle in this caliber, i own a steyr and a remington in this caliber. But it is the most common caliber of guns used by snipers.

I have a 7mm Mag and a 30.06 that i'd be willing to sell ya. The 7mm is a remington with a beneilli 13x9 scope the 30.06 is a moseburg with a different model 13x9 scope with low light and night light filters

Try gunsamerica.com and do some searches... if you start at the top you can even wait for a drop-down menu and select "Guns in my area" and do a radius search to find sellers in your area. They also have a good FFL search for holders in your area that is quite good in case you need a gun shipped. Most FFL's now will hang their license for $25-$50 which isn't bad. It's a great site, give it a look for 'shop around prices'.

You could also try on sites like

www.ar15.com

www.surplusrifleforum.com

www.akfiles.com

www.theakforum.net

I believe all of them have a Swap and Sell area, and most have a WTB section too.

Latest posts