Any Univ. Texas- Austin Alumni here ???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Lyle

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for an old friend who went to Univ. Texas- Austin. I figure someone who went there might could search the Texas alumni directory for me. Please email me if you can help me out. Thanks.

HOOK 'EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 in the pre-season polls...to Ohio State. Longhorns will be Big 10 Champs again this year (3rd time running: Michigan in 2004, Ohio State in 2005...and Ohio State again in 2006 !!!). First game is Texas v. OSU....in AUSTIN. Yehhhhhhhh baby !!!!!!!! :cool:

Actually the second game (unless your not counting UNT). Anxious to see what my increased legal bribe gets me with regard to seat upgrades (Longhorn Foundation).

Ohio State was co-Big 10 Champ last year. Since the head to head showed Dear old State could beat OSU at their own game, they're not really co-champs...

We are! Penn State!

*TEXAS* was Big-10 champ last year. Co-champion or no co-champion (heck, UT beat *both* of 'em.) Who beat Ohio State? Helloooo?!

NO QUESTIONS.

Penn State? Let's not even go der.........:p

Wait, wait... do you mean Big 12? Last I checked, Texas hasn't been to Happy Valley, or the reciprocal, in a long time. :)

However, Penn State did send some staff to watch how you folks used Vince. It must have worked, because Robinson was fantastic last year!

Last edited by a moderator: