Any trans shop recomendations

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Clary

Reaction score
Anyone have any positive experiences at a transmission shop in the Glendale or Peoria AZ area? I am having the ole slip between 2 & 3 and want to get the repairs and service done right with out any heart burn when the repairs have been completed. I have checked Angies list and other sites an am a little nervious about this. I am new to the area and don't have anyone with experience to ask for referals. Thanks

It's called "2-3 Flare" and is usually just a solenoid. Since you are in Glendale, you are far enough away from the AAMCO dealer on country club run by "Karway" stay away!!!!

It's called "2-3 Flare" and is usually just a solenoid. Since you are in Glendale, you are far enough away from the AAMCO dealer on country club run by "Karway" stay away!!!!

Had the truck transmission serviced yesterday at Adolphs in Glendale. Very nice folks there. The scan showed no problems and of course didn't act up in any way. I feel confident now and am up todate on the trany maintinance. Like the song says "I feel good":banana:

Latest posts