Any thoughts on this head unit.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think Pyle is a very good brand but its alight for its price..Iv never owned one but my friend has one in his car and the picture quality isn't that great compared to my kenwood

I dont think Pyle is a very good brand but its alight for its price..Iv never owned one but my friend has one in his car and the picture quality isn't that great compared to my kenwood

I presently have the OEM 6disc audiophile 390 watt unit. With the small OEM sub. Behind the rear seat.

What problems will I have to keep my OEM speakers? Think crutchfield will have the conversion jacks? Dont want to cut up my OEM harness.

Crutchfield has EVERYTHING you need! LoL They should have a conversion harness so you don't have to cut anything. Great place to shop. :supercool:

The key here is GPS, Pioneer's entry level NAV unit is $999 MSRP.

I screwed up. Went out and didnt get back until after 11pm. It was a 24hr sale midnight eastern time....:banghead:

Just as well Eddie. You usually get what you pay for, especially with electronics.

Always a concern with new defective products or warranty claims from re-sellers.

I had the factory adrenalin equipment in my trac and replaced the head unit and amp with a demo Eclipse AVN6620 for $250 and the alpine MRX 5 channel amp for $299. Massive improvement in sound. If your looking to improve the sound but do not want a new head unit, look at the alpine mrx 5 channel amp.