Any thing good about FUSION's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own a Fusion, so I don't have first-hand experience. However, I have only heard good things about the Ford Fusions. My youngest daughter has one and she loves it. The only minor drawback is complaints about the Sync system.

...Rich

I don't own a Fusion, so I don't have first-hand experience. However, I have only heard good things about the Ford Fusions. My youngest daughter has one and she loves it. The only minor drawback is complaints about the Sync system.

...Rich

I have a 2012 SE. It gets me to where I need to go, but while I'd recommend one I wouldn't recommend the 2.5 NA engine. It has enough power to move the car decently, but it is no 2.0 ecoboost, which is now available.

If you should get a 2010-2012 Fusion, I can't recommend the front strut tower brace enough (aftermarket part). Ford, like so many other car makers, made sure that the suspension was very "soft" on its cars during those years and as such the handling has room for improvement. That aftermarket brace goes on in 5 minutes and provides vast improvement. Though Ford has improved the handling with the 2013+ Fusions.

Driving around in the DC/Baltimore metro area I often get above the 33 MPG Highway estimate per tank. My average since I bought the car new in December 2011 has been 31.70. That's not too bad, considering, I think.

My neighbor has one of the early years, either an '06 or '07. He has the 3.0 V6. He has over 140k miles and still running strong! Gets close to 30 mpg on interstate.

I think the new Fusions are the best looking car on the road right now and I also think that Ford is making the best cars on the road right now also. Like others have said, if you get a new one get the Ecoboost.

Latest posts