Any one In FL near Old town, I drive, Orlando, want to get together around 1/21/08 - 1/24/08

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Going to be there for longer then that at Disney, but will be around the outside area on those dates, we could grab lunch at Race Rock !!!!

EDIT: yup Race Rock is closed.... So open to Ideas. !!!!!

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Todd... too bad I didn't read this until tonight... I would have wanted to meet you!!

BTW, I think Race Rock is closed... last time I was down that way it was all boarded up...

Let me know if you're gonna be in town any longer than today...

-Josh..... Orlando, FL

RR is closed... Ohh well.... I am open to ideas..

Todd Z

Todd, I'm actually going to be up there the 18th to the 21st for a softball tournament. wish i had an extra day. it would be nice to meet other ST members...

rob

[Broken External Image]:

Well I live here year around, just across the bridge from Kennedy Space Center/Cocoa Beach. I work in Orlando, by the Orlando International Airport.

Race Rock is closed, my company bought it several months ago and closed it for future renovation.

I can do lunch or drinks in the evening or whatever, let me know if you want to meet up.

FWIW, me and the wife and kids will be in Ft. Myers, FL from 2/16-2/23 visiting Mom and Dad. If anyone is in the area let me know.

I hate you Todd, I'm going to climb in the back of the Trac and get a free ride down there. :D

Check out the Dolphin hotel at Disney, go to bluezoo for drinks and green bean fries, head over to Shulas for the 48oz. porterhouse, then walk it off on the boardwalk.

Bongos in downtown disney is good also, and I've heard good things about Fulton's Crab House.

Latest posts