any members in the gatlinburg area???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray moyer

Reaction score
hey guys im up in the pigeon forge gatlinburg area, it would be cool to meet a member or 2 if there are any in the area.

leaving tomorrow night back to clarksville, but let me know if anyone would like to do lunch or something

i live in the sevier county area, sevierville to be precise, pigeon forge is real close

Last edited by a moderator:
im in knoxville we can meet up if u want arturo has a nice lookin trac love the back up lights me and him meet up alot small world lol in sport tracs and 2010 dodge challengers lol :banana:

hey guys unfortunately im already home

i did lots of driving while i was down there...actually went through sevierville 2x and through knox

i even went NC to check out the Tale of the Dragon

Tale of the Dragon in a ST is awesome! lol

hopefully ill have pics up that killboy and some others took from their websites.

oh, and my 21yr old self out handled a 40yr old in his cobra BOOOOOOOOOOOYEA!

it was funny, he met me at the bottom of the mountain at the Dragon stand and looked at me gave me a thumbs up, put his convertable up, smiled then peeled out as he left lol

anyway, tail of the dragon and the pigeon forge and surrounding area was awesome, might be a cool place for a meet in the future?

kevin i still want your trac lol yours and rays lol dang why cant i have one liket that arturo i want your radio to lol o and wne u gettin your new phone

Latest posts