any intrest in a XCAL 3? thinking of selling

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
um... xcal will work for whatever...

and i have a v6 gen1...

and i dunno hp gains...

if it helps i went from running a 11+ second time at the track to a 10.2 (1/8mile)

I just emailed torrie about purchasing an Xcal3, i would be interested in buying from you but i need to understand the logistics of buying a Xcal3 that was for a different vehicle and the cost of getting the appropriate tunes from Torrie.

Richie,

If your PCM code is the same as reaper's you can use his tunes. If not, I believe Torrie charges $150 for three tunes. That's what I paid last year for tunes from him.

yea, if u find out ur pcm code, and its the same ill give u my performance tune and whatever else ud like or u can get them from torrie

You have a Gen1 V6 and since i have a Gen2 V8 i would definitely need the tunes.

If tunes from Torrie are going to run me $150 then i would offer $150 for your Xcal3.

You might be better off finding someone who has a Gen1 V6 and will find more value in your Xcal3 than me having to buy the tunes in addition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts