Any interest in 07 Limited wheels?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the '07 ST Limited comes with 18" wheels, atleast mine did.

He's saying he wants to trade the 18s on his Limited for the 17s on an XLT. I'm about to order an '07 Limited and I'll probably get new wheels too, but they'll be aftermarket wheels. Will probably look to sell the 18s.

I am in Grove Oklahoma. I will probably be ordering the trac tommorrow...so it will be at least 6 weeks before it is here , -was just seeing if there would be any interest in trading wheels. prefer the look of the XLT .......I'm old school

Just my opinion, but I think you are giving up a great-looking set of wheels on that Limited. I love the look of them, and have received numerous comments on how nice they look on the truck for stock. I'll keep them at least until I have to replace the Michelins,,,,,,,,,,then maybe consider shopping for some American Racing or something like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you really want to go all-black, there's an 07 Explorer Ironman edition pkg coming out w/ a black molded-in-color grille. Snaps in/out (just remove the headlamps).

Getting one will be a creative challenge...:p