Any from Ontario, Canada thinking of going to Louisville

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Lewis

Reaction score
As a proud owner of a Sport Trac I it would be neat to meet all

the Sport Trac owners and see all their mods. (Brampton, Ontario)

I live in Sudbury Ontario. I was thinking of going but it is a little too far away for my liking.

Sorry but maybe we can meet up sometime.

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

I was just up there last week. not with the sport trac. next time i will be up there with the trac will be prob july. But none the less i will keep your email on file and give you a message.

regards,

patrick pierobon.

if the meet was not too far we could have teamed up and drove down together. which would have been cool.

Guys, I am in PA, about 1.5 hrs south of you, To the hotel in Louisville, KY is only 424 miles..."sorry, not sure what Km would be" It's about 7 hr drive, so for you all together would probably be like 9 hrs.

Team up, with each other, share drive time and gas cost etc...what ever it takes!

This meet only happens now, once every two years. So please try,because you will wish you had when it's over.

Think of all the Members you'll get to meet and all the ST's and mods you'll see... I"m telling you ...you wil have a blast! And all of us want to meet you guys too!

Registar now, and you'll have nearly 4 mos to plan the rest and get funds together for the rest of the trip. It will be worth it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is a little far, I Mapquested it at about 12 hrs. But you know what I think it will be worth it. I say vehicles are meant to be driven and I like a road trip.

I've made the drive from Buffalo twice (actually 3 times since I passed through on my way to Dallas). It's about 9 hours from here. Just be careful driving through Ohio - lots of speed traps.

LOL....

IT is over 14+ hours for us, and 800+ miles

WELL WORTH THE TRIP !!!

Todd Z

Are they illegal in states that it would be most convenient to drive through?

Amazingly, Virginia banned them. Still mystified on that one....that's more of something PA should do imo.

Latest posts