Any deals currently going on for shocks?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derek F

Reaction score
Curious if anyone knew of any deals, online or off, currently going on for any of the aftermarket shocks? Ready to buy a set and wanted to try to catch the best deal I can!

I saw one person just recently had them installed by Sears for under $200. Due to the horrible reputation of the Sears service department closest to me I would rather do the work myself, (and save the money for the install if possible too!).

Thanks in advance!

Derek

Use discount code: 360600134263 to save $7.47

MONROE Part # 911035

Rear; 2WD {MONROE REFLEX TRUCK SHOCK ABSORBER} $39.79 $0.00 $79.58

MONROE Part # 911177

FRONT; 2WD {MONROE REFLEX TRUCK SHOCK ABSORBER} $34.89 $0.00 $69.78

Subtotal $149.36

Discount for Code '360600134263' -$7.47

Total $141.89

:D

Thanks Eledhel & Ions I appreciate it. Exactly what I was hoping for!

Darin, I’m at work and have to minimize the time I spend online. With the amount of replacements going on with shocks and the ST I figured I would ask the users that are out there buying them all the time. Google brings back hundreds of thousands of hits, and then you never who is reputable or not online after you weed through tons of them. Ad that doesn’t cover any brick and mortar stores like the auto parts places that might have been running a special. I just thought I would save my self some time. And Eledhel & Ions were kind enough to provide exactly what I needed..

Thanks

Derek

Real quick, will those same part numbers work for 4X4 sporttracs?

edit:

found part number 911122 for the fronts for 4X4

Last edited by a moderator:
Sears is always putting the Monroe Sensa-trac on sale for $44 installed. Firestone dealers will match if you do not trust Sears.

Also, use the Search function to find other posts.