Any BMW drivers on here

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clay Campbell

Reaction score
I've gotten myself hung up on the old BMW e30's as a possible second car/track car. I was just wondering if any of the members here drove BMW's in addition to their Tracs.

only when my roommate leaves his keys behind...:lol::lol::lol:

no i'm kidding, i used to drive my buddies BMW all the time, he practically let me have it for extended periods of time, but he sold it. nice cars. i have a friend selling a '94 3?? series if you are looking for one. it's a nice car.

edit - it is a 325

Last edited by a moderator:
yep...the ST's my daily and I have a modded e46 M3.

I love E30 M3's, sickest driving cars ever...and there are so many parts for the e30s, including cheap swaps/power/suspension...everything. do it :)

Clay the E30 is a sweet ride. Incredibly responsive on the road. I bought mine when my son was born and slowly made my changes. She is now a limited use car with collector's insurance. 2 more years and she will get historic plates.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

I'm a 6 series fan....

f788aac1d5b02abd7f93c5eafd67adb7.jpg

I have a Z3. It's fun to drive. I hope you find the E30 you're looking for.

[Broken External Image]:

Cabrera, thats a sweet e30. Very clean. Thats pretty close to exactly the car i would like to buy. My mom had a charcoal 85 325i. I'd love to get the same one she had cause she loved it but from the looks of things im probably going to be starting off with a 318is. Found one on craigslist yesterday with a messed up interior but everything else solid. 150k for $900. I figure i could get him down to &700.

clay I've always liked that car. In university my buddy had one and we'd go tearing around in that thing all night. It was a great drive, very responsive and if you get the leather interior, very very slick.

If you can find something for the right price you ought to pick it up. I've been considering the same thing but DEFINITELY cant afford it right now :p

Yeah, I can't really afford it right now either. But i find out in a month if I get into Engineering school here and State. I'm thinking if i make it, I might get my self a little gift/project. I've got no women or kids to pay for so who knows when i could get away with spending that money again.

Cabrera, I'm sure you've seen this but I check this site out usually a couple of times a day. Its pretty good, still doesnt meet MyST.com standards but I like it.

Clay,

I usually get parts from CR's in Pennsylvania. The have a lot of used E30 parts & accessories. They also sell used cars.

They are on Ebay as 325iboy

Check them out.

Latest posts