Another Poll: Been a member since:::::

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8/28/2000

Joined the day after I bought my first sport trac

Last edited by a moderator:
10/16/2003 (two days before I bought my first ST -- The stats show I didn't make my first post until six months later. However, in the old days you could post without signing into an account I believe I made my first posts in that manner, using the name, "Nelson", until I discovered another member already used that name. Mr Stern changed the posting policy to require a site membership after a couple of members were banned and kept returning to harass other members.

I also miss some of the old members like Ron Brezina, STerriffic, Rocco, AWuestenfield, Darin, etc. I also miss the days when the chatroom was filled. We'd get 10-20 people in there sometimes. It is almost unused now, since Gypsy~Me (GM) and Lauren found new "beaus". The STs generated a lot of buzz back then and folks were very excited about their new, innovative, cutting-edge trucks.

Member since about 6/5/2002

Shortly after I ordered my Trac, but before I took delivery.

Tom

12/28/2004. I was lurking around here without joining for a little while before I bought my ST.

9/26/04...lurked around for 2 months before that. Saw that it was a great group and easy to follow format.

2/8/2005... Don't even remember signing up. Got an email about the national Meet in Sept '05 and that's when I really started lurking around getting good info from everyone here

Member since 1/8/2001, but I lurked for about a month before joining.

Leased my first 2001 Job-1 Sport Trac in September of 2000, and purchased my 2003 in June 2003.

Bought Sport Trac on 7/31/2001 and joined 3/28/2002. Traded in for F150 on 8/13/2004. Now also own a Mercury Milan. Check in about once a week, however do not post much.

Latest posts