An Obama Presidency? Let's Never Find Out

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That'll go a long way in convincing people who were already going to vote for McCain that they're right. Honestly I think that does no good. I personally have trust issues with Obama and I don't like McCain so I'm screwed.

Obama's going to win, you know. It will take a miracle for McCain to catch him.

e5569f3907e430b694c3677d35cc444f.png

5f03da61677e5fe41d40265ffe6beaba.png

Until the numbers are actually in all this is crap. When people are faced with truly 'pulling the lever' for what will affect them for the next 4 years they will come to their senses and McCain will be the victor.

Plus, anyone knows that numbers can be skewed to show whatever they want.

That'll go a long way in convincing people who were already going to vote for McCain that they're right. Honestly I think that does no good.

What you need to see is that they are not paid for or endorsed by McCain. It is a group who just wants people to see reality.

JT#14

When they poll 28% republican 52% democrat and 20% independents, you will get false poll numbers.....

And when ACORN registers over 1.2 million fake applications, including the Dallas Cowboys, Mickey Mouse, The Toliet, Pooper Truck, and my personal favorite, Sir Sniffer CrackHead, you never know what poll to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont take any heed to polls. They are biased on both sides.

What bothers me about some polls. IMO, some are orchestrated in such a way to sway weak minded voters, that dont investigate the facts, about either canadite or party record. I honestly believe some voters vote for who they think is going to win. So they can feel good about themselves as being a winner. JMHO..

Then some are so lazy or misinformed they pull a straight party ticket..

95% of all statistics are made up 75% of time based on a 62% polling standard and weighted 45%, 32% and 23% repectively 48.7% of the time.

The other 5% are based on reality.

<<<<<<<<<misinformed they pull a straight party ticket>>>>>>>>

You mean republicans right?????

LOL settle down, don't kill me I'm a republican. I do see many voting strictly for party though. Most likely because I live in Miami...... Enough said

One thing I have noticed is nobody seems that excited about this election. At least in my area. I'm not seeing the usual bumper stickers plastered on all the cars or even the yard signs everywhere as I have during past elections. I think the majority feel the same way I do, both candidates suck and the future looks bleak for the USA.

I'm doing my part -- buying coffee at 7-Eleven with the McCain cups. They are marketing this as "7-Election '08". Red-cup / Blue-cup, now that's scientific polling!

If Obama wins it will be purely on his charismatic style style compared to McCain's poor oratory skills. The race would be much different if people actually understood the issues and how they would be affected by them. It has gotten to the point were the voter is stictly looking at what will it do for me NOW and the hell with the future. If you took ALL the money from the top 5% of the wealthy and distribute it across the lower class the bill would be supported in a heart beat by that class. The fact that that corporations and businesses in general will fold, unemployment would sky rocket is not thought of by the recipients.

Pure redistribution of wealth does not work.....PERIOD!

Just doing my part.....the sticker will stay there until some Democrate drive my ST.:lol:

536a02348b1676242d727025b51f4a49.jpg

If Obama wins it will be purely on his charismatic style style compared to McCain's poor oratory skills. The race would be much different if people actually understood the issues and how they would be affected by them.

McCain's biggest hurdle is in the White House right now.

Tom

Sadly, that's true but only because liberal democrats blame Bush for EVERYTHING. They even blame him for the market crash yet when someone mentions the hand a democrat like Barney Frank played in it they are in denial. Are Democrats ever going to accept some of the blame for our problems?

Best line of the debate: "If you wanted to run against Bush you should have run in 04".

Last edited by a moderator:

If by that you're attempting to infer more of your "McSame" rhetoric, take a long, hard look at Obama. He's not that different than George Bush on many issues. Obama is in agreement with Bush on many areas of policy--Obama shares Bush's views on some domestic policy and social issues. At least 20 detailed examples can be found in the full article linked below.

Now if we start comparing Obama to Carter...like they compare McCain to Bush, we'll call it even:lol:

But it will be more like Herbert Hoover and Obama!

Latest posts