Alterations to my Bronco

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie Anglin

Reaction score
I know this not a ST but it is a Ford. I have done some stuff to my Bronco and just wanted to share. I painted the top, bumpers, grill, brush guard, mirrors, tailpipe, wheelwell trim black. I also added a roof basket to put my spare tire in so i could get it off the back of the vehicle, i never liked that thing in the way. Anyway tell me what you think good or bad, i can handle it. I never like the top, body, pin stripe and paint at the bottom of the body all being different colors so I did something about it. Also a while back I put an extra seat in the back, added a brush guard, and made the back windows comvertible. here are some pics, others in library some under blacked out baja.

what it looked like

[Broken External Image]:

now......

[Broken External Image]:

it is a 302. it has 220K on the original motor and trans without any major work. when the 302 gives up i am going 351 as it has about 55 more foot pounds of torque.

Nice lookin Bronco

The 302 was a solid motor. I had a 93 F-150 and it has 278K, original engine and tranny. My dad bought it brand new and I bought it from him.

:haveabeer:

Nice Bronco. I really like those wheels.

A guy I work with has a nice Bronco that he occasionally asks if I'd be interested in trading the Sport Trac for. Hasn't tempted me yet, but if I have the spare cash and need another project (last thing I need right now), I'd love to have one.

[Broken External Image]:

my '88 Bronco from years ago. The most comfortable vehicle I ever had.

Latest posts