All members , please complete your profiles

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
We have some new and old members. That need to complete your profiles. That way what you drive will show up in the thread you start. It helps us to know, when you are asking for help.

Thanks...:supercool:

Click the "M" next to your name and complete the description, year, and motor.

Last edited by a moderator:
also pass the word about the site i was at star bks and 2 sport tracs pull in and we got talkin and they have not heard of this site one was lifted and the other was stock with plans for mods :smack:

Eddie,

Good point and probably well advised......I know I have looked to help someone with whatever info I know, only to find that the member did not complete their profile and I had no idea what vehicle they were talking about or even if it was a Sport Trac.

I would like to add that it would be nice to at least acknowledge suggestions made by other members. Too often people get help and never bother to reply as to whether the suggestions worked or not, or what was eventually found to be the problem.

We don't always know the answer to your problem, and we learn each time someone has a problem that was solved....so we learn as you learn!

...Rich

Rich,

Your right. Sometimes the questions are so generic. The OP, doesnt give the year or or somethig specific enough. To help Them. I notice their post goes unasnwered. I wondered at times if the OP thought they were being ignored.

As you said, also like to know if the fix sujested worked. I myself my need the knowledge some day. Maybe Im just getting to be an old grouch.....:bwahaha:

Latest posts