All In One Key Update!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody had any luck with the all in one-in-key yet? I tried the one from midwestkey off of ebay but it wouldn't program. Any workarounds as of yet?

I have an 07 ST Limited and found that the Edge key will work. I was at the deal for a service and had them test the key for programability. It worked but was suggested I have both fobs with me to program all 3 at the same time.

Good luck.

The keys from IKeyless didn't work either. I believe it's the same manufacturer supplying all of these keys...

FirstST,, the transponder for the Edge and ST are the same, but until they cut the key and it is actually programmed into an ST, I won't believe it. Sorry. That will be the only way to know for sure. We know the fob part can be programmed, but it's the key programming that won't work. BTW,, how did they "test" the key on an ST?

LaRue, its sounds like they only checked to see if it would unlock the doors, which mine would. However, it would not start the truck...

My iKeyless "Slide" all-in-one key works just fine on my 2008 STA.

The company originally sent me the wrong transponder chip.

Thanks to LaRue's expertise and willingness to help, I was able to equip myself with the right info to provide iKeyless.

With no hassle, they sent me the right one and an additional spare key, free of charge.

Latest posts