Alec Baldwin rant

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i agree...

And first of all if he was such a great "father", why would his 11 year old

daughter be up at 10pm to take his phone call on a school night.

Sheesh what an ass!!!

Paul H

:angry:A so-called adult man going off on a tirade to a (to quote Baldwin) "twelve year old or eleven year old"! What an idiot! And what an ego!

Poor kid....

Doesn't even know how old his daughter is.:wacko:

Threatening a 12 year-old girl with violence. Yeah, you're a real tough guy Alec.

Being a parent is not an easy thing, no doubt about it. Most of us have been there...

However, his words and tone have got to be very close to being so abusive that the girl literally was, or is scared...

I don't blame her if she released this message to her mom or who ever...

No, I do not agree with Alec Baldwin.

BUT--ask any teacher: The youth today suffer from a lack of discipline, are pretty keen on manipulation, etc. I have a feeling that, despite the girl being young, she is relatively aware of what she is doing (manipulating, whatever). This does not give Baldwin a license to be an idiot and to make threats, though. But, I wouldn't doubt that this story has another side, probably ugly in itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only say one thing, yes there is probably another side to this, every marital problem has two sides. I think it is always a shame that the kids have to pay for their parents arguments and problems._Ron

If you guys listened to all of that news video beyond what Alec Baldwin had to say you would know that his ex-wife released that against a court order, and that they said that the divorce between Alec & Kim has been going on for about 6 yrs. and is one of the most bitter, heated divorces of all time. I do have to agree with what Adam and Ron had to say.

My take on the whole thing is you have an 11 year old pawn being used by a seemingly low-ego, neurotic Dad, and a no-doubt coked out Mom.

Exactly. Makes you wonder how this kid will turn out. Odds for a normal life are not good, I'm afraid.

Pretty sad...

I refused to fight for custody of my daughter during my divorce, because of the bitterness it would have caused. Seven years later, my daughter asked to live with me because she couldn't live with her mom anymore (she's too much like me I guess).

Divorce leaves a trail of tears. People should take their time and make sure their decision to marry is one they can live with for the rest of their lives. I didn't do that the first time, and my daughter still pays for that poor decision every day.

But your still a Pimp in your Caddy Krash!

I've been yelled at like that before. My dad never threatened me or hit me but he did set me in line.

Not that you were saying it wasn't, JK II , but calling your daughter a pig goes a little past setting her in line. Like , way past.

That's Mac Daddy Mr Pimp, JK... (I got the 'Super Pimp Ride' now.)

IF I had kids, I'd probably talk to 'em that way. That's why I don't. :)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts