Al Gore, inventor of Internet and greatest enabler of CO2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey Travis

Reaction score
Root cause analysis tells us that is Al had not created the Internet, then maybe today we would not have this problem. (please read this with thte intended sarcasm). Can we get a 'sarcasm' emoticon?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,479127,00.html

Al Gore is so full of BS. And to think some fools wanted to vote him for President is 2000. :huh:

His wife is too. Anyone remember all the PMRC BS in the 80's?

Has anyone noticed that the more hyped up the Global Warming/Climate Change/Sky is Falling rhetoric gets, the FATTER Al Gore (and Rosey O'Donnel) get! Carbon offset credits are a joke even if you feel the climate is changing. You can probably do more for the planet if you by non-Chinese merchandise...if you can find it! Just my humble opinion!

'07 ST;)

If I live to be 100, I dont ever think I will understand how anybody can listen to that guy speak and consider him anything but a buffoon. I guess that is why his son turned out so well.

GLOBAL WARMING IS A FACT. so is global cooling. Wait long enough and you can get what you want. I want to throw up when I realize Gore won a Nobel prize.

Climate change campaigner Al Gore and the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change won the Nobel Peace Prize. Here is the official statement:

"I am deeply honored to receive the Nobel Peace Prize. This award is even more meaningful because I have the honor of sharing it with the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change--the world's pre-eminent scientific body devoted to improving our understanding of the climate crisis--a group whose members have worked tirelessly and selflessly for many years. We face a true planetary emergency. The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift global consciousness to a higher level.

My wife, Tipper, and I will donate 100 percent of the proceeds of the award to the Alliance for Climate Protection, a bipartisan non-profit organization that is devoted to changing public opinion in the U.S. and around the world about the urgency of solving the climate crisis."

Well, regardless if you believe that pollution from industry is changing the climate for the worst (which it is) ya gotta like the fact that Gore Donated all the loot. To a Bi-partisan group. Don't be haters!

Embrace the change!

I don't hate Al Gore...I just dislike him immensely!

'07 ST

How much are the proceeds from the Nobel Peace Prize? $10m, he has a net worth of over $100 million, most of it came after losing the 2000 election. I guess the price of tobacco must have really taken off.

Tennessee is such a nice state, how could they produce him? Oh, that's right, he grew up in Washington DC when his daddy was working for the state department. go figure.

Now...years ago, I used to like Al Gore....back in my Bill Clinton spell! I voted for the dynamic duo TWICE. After seeing Big Billy getting a BJ in the Oval Ofiice and then lying about it under oath, I have no use for either.

I think Al Gore is milking the Global Warming issue all the way to the bank with his carbon credits. We do affect the climate but then a lot of things effect the climate. Heck, in the 1700's we had a mini Ice Age....maybe it's taken this long for the cycle to turn the other way??

All I can say is, Grandpa has been around and I think that in most cases, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. I also don't think for a moment that the larger forces in Government are actually putting us first....That's Democrat, Republicans and Independents. There are a few...very few, who are close to doing much for us - IMO!

'07 ST

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont remember if I ever cared for al gore or not, I just remember in the 80s when his wife tipper got together and formed the "washington wives" basicly a bunch of unelected women who got mad when their poorly raised children were repeating lyrics they had heard on evil Cd's. Instead of blamining herself for bad/lack of parenting, it was now the music artists who were responsible for her childs bad language. And the PMRC was born. the wives henpecked their husbands into passing legislation for warning lables on CD's. Sales of the CD's with warning labels soared.

Just seems to me, a bad use of the publics time and resources, especially for unelected wives.

But maybe those CD's did effect Gore's son, he has been arrested for driving while high as a kite on drugs/marajuana, while driving his hybrid at high speed.

Still, if tipper had put as much effort into being a parent as she did into the PMRC........

it takes a village.

I will have the priveledge of drivin gon the Albert Gore, Sr. Highway tomorrow as I drive to the Memphis airport. Sr. was at least a semi-respectable politico.

Jr? Fat Bastard comes to mind... I'm just sayin...

His house consumes more power than what, 10 houses? And he's there about 50% of the time. Flys on a private jet. Arrives in a bullet-proof SUV (along with 5 other SUVs). You don't ever see him giving a speach without a microphone/// I mean do you know how much power an amphatheater sound system takes?

Odd that he "donated" the money to a organization that he fronts and gets paid by. He gets his money back and a hefty tax break to boot!

It's all about the $$$$$... follow the money and you see people like Al Gore, George Soros along with companies like General Electric (and it's NBC subsidary) and politicians like Rahm Emanual and B. Hussain Obama.

Does G.W. exist? Maybe. We are basing our OBSERVATIONS on the last 100 years, tops (more like the last 20). The Earth has been in existance for what, 4.3 BILLION years (if you believe scientists). So, 100 years out of 4,300,000,000 (or about .0000000232% of time) are going to be the basis of how we treat the next 4.3 BILLION years? What happens in 20 years when all-of-a-sudden we are back in the ice age.

Remember, in the 70's "global climate change" experts wanted to spread soot all over the poles. Good thing they didn't do that!

I wonder if Al Gore was alive millions of years ago, would he complain about Global Warming when we were coming out of anyone of the Ice Ages???:blink:

Latest posts