age challenge

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a tweener I guess.. LOL

(Which is MUCH better than a "taint" (also refered to as a "twaint")).. OK, some will get the joke, others will tilt their head and say huh???

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 15. I just turned 15 on Friday (4/20). I think vskate956 is probably a bit older than me.

Going to get my driving permit soon, still looking for a Sport Trac to fix up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I turned 44 on March 19th... But here's the catch...

Mondays, I feel like 65, Fridays, I feel like 18 again!

So what does that make me?

P.S....Coastiejoe,

I will admit I am one of those that tilted my head and went huh? on the "taint".

So help an old man out on that, will 'ya!

Oh, and I've been gettin' AARP stuff in the mail since I've been 41.

I think they're doing some early recruiting!!!:angry:

Tracnblack,

goggle it. You will find that one normally is for the female and the other for a male. But,,, I have seen and heard it both ways, all in who you talk to.. LOL

Coastiejoe,

I Googled it!

#1. Episieotomy

#2. I Don't Even Want To Think About It!

#3. Daddy used to say (Him being from the South, and all) "You 'taint fixin' to

talk back to me like that, are you, boy?!?!

:D:D:D

Well, I think I am a tweener, Because Dad said he ain't passed 35 yet,Looks down, O I am 45._Ron lol

I am 27 until August. I feel like I am in my teens still though. I heard the 30's are suppose to be the best time of your life. So here's looking forward to the 30's. :)

I was miserable in my 30s (I was married to satan's sister). I am happier now than at any time in my life. In my 40s, I have good health, a good job, and an income to do the things I have always wanted to do. :D

Latest posts