Advise please

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken S

Reaction score
Ok guys/gals....got a lead on a 2010 blue Adrenalin with less than 25k miles. All seems pristine with the goodies, v8, etc. Asking price from private seller is 29,900. Good deal or not?? Any advice will be appreciated.

I think that is a great deal on an Adrenalin (2010 at that). I'd jump on that one in a heart beat.

I'll add that Adrenalin models are rare and can command a premium but Edmunds does not accurately reflect all the options on the Adrenalin. For example, their spec sheet is wrong on several items like the tire and wheel size for the Adrenalin. In many markets, the Adrenalin commands a premium above the price Edmunds is showing. I'd definitely price mine higher and buyers are willing to pay for the look and feel. That is why I said that price was good.

I have no idea what the truck is worth, but Edmund's and other price guides are generally way low on Sport Trac and 2nd Gen Explorers in this area.

Latest posts