Adreneline Rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Grasso

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying a set of Adreneline chrome rims for my '05 . Anyone have these available? I'm on Long Island, New York.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the stock 2005 rims that come on the Premium model with Michelin LTX M/S tires with less then 10,000 miles on them. I'm looking for the chrome rims that come on the Adreneline to switch my tires to.

Not to poop on anybodies parade, but why spend good $$ on Adrenalin rims, when you can get aftermarket ones that look just like or better than those rims?? I used Boss 327 rims that are wider and are very close to the Adrenalin rims in style, but a whole lot less money!! JMHO, BC

Bob,

I DO love those rims. I know its not always a great idea to answer this question on this forum, but do you mind if I ask how much those rims cost? (ballpark figure would be fine)

I 'm not sure what they should cost ($300.00 for a set??) but I am hoping to find a used but clean set to purchase as I want to reuse my tires that are relativly new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

Let me know when you get your new rims I'm interested in buy your stock 2005 rims if your going to sell them.

Thanks,

Pete

Pete,

You won't want to buy them. They are pitting around the center hub. Same thing happened to my 2003 Escape. I have noticed it on several Ford trucks in my area. Ford replaced the rims on the Escape because it was less then a year old. Then it happened again. Might be our water. I bought My ST used locally and the rims were pitted also.

I too live on Long Island.

Be careful what you wish for. I did the same thing on my '05 ST, because for factory wheels were pitted. I bought a perfect set of Explorer Wheels on ebay, but did not know about the offset variations. I ended up adding 1.5" spacers to compensate for the offset and have not been able to get the balance right. Make sure whatever wheel you purchase has an offset NO greater than 12 mm. In the end I have giving myself more aggravation that it is worth. I now have to purchase a set of aftermarket wheels.