Adrenalin wheels

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Timm

Reaction score
Can anyone refer me to a place to purchase the stock adrenalin wheels? I have a 07 v8 limited but cannot live without those wheels. Is there a very similar aftermarket one that someone has found?

Boss 327, 20"x8.5". Closest thing to the stock wheel I could find. Search internet for prices or see if local shop can order and make you a deal.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried to find them too, they are expensive. I've tried EBay and people pay to much for them. I'd go Bob C's route and get aftermarket ones probably cheaper and be different. Besides I'm seeing Adrenlin wheels more and more on regular Explorers. Starting to remind of Cobra R wheels on Mustangs.

Boss wheels are a very good much lower cost alternative. I have Boss 335s, 20 x 8.5 with Toyo Proxes STII on my 2008 Limited. They balance up good, drive good and handle good. Ride is a bit more harsh with the low profile tires, but not much. Very acceptable.

I have purchased from here before!

Make sure you check the Tires and Rims when yo get it..... Mine had a nail in the tire. Called Mike there and he sent me a BRAND NEW tire!

Great Customer Service! for me anyhow

Latest posts