Adrenalin - the saga

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Devers

Reaction score
Well... after last weeks debacle of a purchase (bought an 08 adrenalin, had it for 4 days, then was told by the dealership that the VIN I had was incorrect - I didnt check the actual one, I went off what they gave me... - and that the 08 red Adrenalin had over 20k worth of damages against it already from a previous theft/accident)

Needless to say.. I returned it... :angry:

Luckily, I didn't bother trying to deal with that dealership again and went back to the actual Ford dealership I bought my first ST from, and after explaining what happened and how dissapointed I was with that experience, they gave me a deal on a brand spanking new 2010 Adrenalin - Blue Flame, fully loaded, DVD, GPS, etc... for next to nothing!! Absolutely in love with the blue, I liked the red, but the blue is really nice. Pix have been uploaded!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take some more pics outside tomorrow and post them up; I'll adjust the size a bit so I can get more up. I really liked the red, but I had the choice of black, silver or the blue; and side by side, the blue stands out and really catches your eye.

Looks great. That's my favorite color Adrenalin as well. They don't/didn't make a Toreador Red on the 2nd gens. It's a bright (Torch) Red. I'm not a huge fan of bright red. I do like the darker/metallic reds. My 2000 Explorer was Toreador Red. That was a nice color. My Fusion was Redfire (which I think may be the same color code?).

Very nice!:supercool: Blue flame is running a close second to my favorite color of Colorado/Torch Red for the STA.

They don't/didn't make a Toreador Red on the 2nd gens.

They do offer a color called "Sangria Red" on XLT/Limited ST's. It's very close to T-red or Redfire.

Very nice ride.

I agree that they need a orange ST again. I love my green ST, but orange is still my favorite. Few orange cars on the road, making them more unique...though somehow an orange vehicle is considered a "girly" ride?

(BTW, how does a ride that costs 40k get sold to you with 20k in damages?)

Looking good! I just pick up mine a week ago and I love it. I got it at dealer cost because I bought

my wife an escape gave me 4k off hers too. Now I just need to find a ram air hood for it might

have too have one custom built.

Happy mortaring:driving:

Rich

Latest posts