Adrenalin Survey!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R 3

Reaction score
Just got this survey in the mail...here's some info on a possible upcoming product y'all have been craving... ;-) Pix from the survey below.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Dear (my name),

Recently you expressed interest in the new Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Ford Motor Company has requested that we, MORPACE International, Inc., invite you to participate in an important marketing research study concerning the new Ford Explorer Sport Trac.

This survey runs from October 17 to October 18. Please respond within this timeframe as soon as it is convenient. The survey will take only about 5 to 10 minutes to complete.

We need and value your opinion! If you are one of the first 300 respondents to complete this Internet survey, we will send you $5. Just be sure to complete the survey! If you are not one of the first 300 people to complete the survey, but you still choose to participate, we will enter you in a sweepstakes drawing for one of two $50 cash prizes. Winners’ names will be drawn and winners will be notified at the end of October. You can find the complete Sweepstakes rules at the website below.

Please be assured that this research study is being held exclusively to obtain consumers' opinions of vehicles. Participants' personal information is kept strictly confidential and is not used or released for any type of direct sales, marketing, or other purpose. MORPACE respects your privacy and adheres to the mandated CASRO Code of Standards and Ethics for Survey Research. For more information, please view the Privacy Policy on our website at www.morpace.com

To participate, please go to:

http://surveys.morpace.com/m060421?u=6421010461&p=9666

To our America Online (AOL) Users:

Please use the following link to start the survey:

<a href="http://surveys.morpace.com/m060421/?u=6421010461&p=9666">Click here to start survey</a>

If you have any questions about this study, or problems entering the site, please email us at [email protected].

Thank you for your interest in this important research project. We look forward to hearing from you.

MORPACE International, Inc.

31700 Middlebelt Road

Suite 200

Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334

To be removed from future MORPACE International Internet-based research mailings, please reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.

To learn more about our company, MORPACE International, Inc., please visit our corporate website: www.morpace.com

Sport Trac Limited

Exterior:

o 18" Machined Aluminum Wheels

o Chrome Grille

o Roof Rails

Interior:

o Cloth Bucket Seats

The Sport Trac Adrenalin offers the following enhancements:

Exterior:

o Unique Agressive Appearance

- Unique Gloss Black Grille

- Unique Black Out Headlamps

- Front Fascia with Fog Lamps

- Rear Fascia & Side Skirts

- Side Fender Vents

o Bright Color Exhaust Tips

o Clean 'No Roof Rack' Appearance

o 18" Machined Aluminum Wheels as standard

o Adrenalin Badges

Interior:

o Unique Satin Aluminum Center Stack

o Charcoal Door Panels with medium Stone Inserts

o Unique 'Adrenalin' Badged Floor Mats

The special interior treatments and exterior badging will result in the Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin being priced around $2,495 higher than an Explorer Sport Trac Limited with standard exterior and interior. This means that, compared to the Sport Trac Limited's $26,540 price, the Sport Trac Adrenalin would carry a price of about $29,035.

Please note that the vehicle prices shown in this research are for two-wheel drive and a V6 engine. They do not include the cost to upgrade to four-wheel drive or the V8 Engi

Tell them to lower it and only offer it in the 4x2 with the 20" wheels....I thought it was supposed to be a 'street agressive sport' type of truck. Make it more like the original Harley-Davidson F150.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds good n all and in price, compared to what i paid in 2004 for my 04 adrenlin for 35k, id make the upgrade with all the upgrades if this comes out.

grrr... Wonder if it will ever make it past this stage... I went ahead and bought my '07 because the Adrenalin was dead I thought... Too many parts to add to mine to make it what I would want (front end, side skirts, etc...)

Glad to hear that they are at least toying with this idea. We'll see if it ever gets off the ground, but like others said, in order for it to be a street truck, it needs to be lowered. Pricewise, it looks good, too. I love that front end compared to the new ST.

All show and no go. Sorry but I still want the SVT version. I have been hesitant to buy an ST in hopes that SVT would arise from the dead and do what's right. This pretty much says that ain't gonna happen... Has anyone heard if Roush or Saleen have shown any interest in doing an ST? :(

Tell your buddy that Roush should think really hard about it. BTW, I got the same survey from MORPACE today.

Maybe we should do a survey to see how many would be interested in a Roush or Saleen ST. I can hear the responses now. "Anything from those guys is too expensive, yada, yada."

I don't know about anyone else, but I would be more than happy to pay for any handling and appearance upgrades either of those would design, especially if it could be had with a supercharger and a warranty.

Latest posts