Addco Front Sway bar installed . . .

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Heckler

Reaction score
I installed my Addco Front Sway bar. I wrote up a project because the instructions are lacking and the brackets don't fit right. Nice addition to my Moog end links.

Here are some pics:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
It handles GREAT! much like when I put the rear one on. I wish it would have come this way but that would not give us things to add . . . :)

I sent the project to [email protected], I assume Rich will get it there.

Cool !!!

Todd Z

"Note about Sport Trac:

The holes on the bushing holders need to be opened up slightly for the Sport Trac installation. This modification will take less than two minutes with a dremel."

Im buying mine from NeverEnoughAuto, $173 and free shipping!

If you go to addco.net you can get a list of dealers. It's the 737 that fits our trucks. Todd Z had posted a link a while ago, I will see if I can find that one.( edit. . . www.neverenoughauto.com ) I paid $173.00, including shipping. The kit comes with new end links, so if you have the OEM links this is an upgrade. I had the Moog upgraded links and just kept them. Just get some grease to lube the bushings so they don't squeek in the future.

The issue with the brackets. The bar is thicker, along with a bushing makes the bracket wider, meaning the spacing from one hole to the other is at least 3/4 inches too wide. You have to bend the bracket together and force it to fit. You also have to drill the holes larger because the OEM bolts don't fit the holes. Once you get both bolts started and straight, you can then tighten them snug. It works fine.

Latest posts