Access to Chiltons

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael larkin 2

Reaction score
Here is the way to get access to chiltons, small engine(motorcycle, boat, mowers) and a few other links for auto's.

www.us.army.mil

click on register for AKO

click on Create Sponsor account

account type- choose family

sponsor- michael.larkin1

once u are regitered, on the main page,

click on Self Service

click on My library

click on Automotive

once on this page, there will be several links to coose from

if u dont like to add your SSN , just make one up

if there is any problems, anyone can email me at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave it a try and got the following error:

There is no record of the account: 'michael larkin'. Please try back shortly or contact the Help Desk by clicking on the 'Help' link at the top of this page.

I was able to successfully create an account, but now it requires your approval. Thanks in advance providing this access.

Bo

USN Retired

1982-2002

I successfully registered also.

Thank you for your help

The password requirements are like ours for NKO (Navy Knowledge Online). Most of us on ships are constantly resetting them 'cause every Navy site has different requirements. The other options would be to keep them written down somewhere. Of course none of us does that.

Here Tom......

You can use my SS# 427-12-5321 and if you need my Visa credit number, you can have that too :)

4215 9837 2894 2718 6215 good thru 03/10 Pin 712

I could give you my signature as well, but don't know how to do it on here.

I was hoping someone could steal my identity so I don't have to be responsibe for my debts anymore. :cool:

:D I said you can steal mine, not her's :lol:

I forgot to add, the password for my Visa is 4321. There is about 10k available credit on the card as well. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts