AC Port help please!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrlunchbox

Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if someone would be so kind to upload a pic of the location of the AC low pressure port? I have a 2003. The only one I found (so far) on mine is in a similar place where my old explorer port was located. However when I tired to attach my gauge to it, it just spits out the refrigerant. Maybe somehow I got the high side mixed up with the low? Any help would be appreciated as my AC takes forever and ever to get cold. Haha Thanks!

The high and the low are different sizes. The hose wont clamp on the high side. The low on my '04, is at the right rear by the drier.

the low pressure port is on the passenger side near the cowl, while the high side is on the driver's side by the radiator and battery....HTH

I have looked into it again, you are all correct of course... its pretty impossible to mess it up. I am just concerned as to why I couldn't get my fitting on there correctly. I really don't like blowing refrigerant all over the place. LoL Thanks for the help again!

I have found that some of these refil kits. They dont fit tight. My brother had one that wouldnt' clamp on at all. Lack of QC.......

Latest posts